Widgets

Leena Kapoor files complaint against umpire Asad Rauf

Leena Kapoor files complaint against umpire Asad Rauf

KARACHI: Indian model Leena Kapoor forwarded an application against Pakistani Umpire Asad Rauf for exploiting her sexually and The Versova police on Wednesday registered the statement of model.
On Wednesday afternoon, Kapoor, who lives at Four Bungalows, Andheri, visited the Versova police to get her statement recorded.
Kapoor wrote in the statement that Rauf, whom she met in Sri Lanka six months ago and exchanged phone numbers with, had gone back on his promise to marry her but has now backed off. He had stop receiving her calls and called her only to say that he did not know who she was and refused to have any more interaction.

Kapoor has alleged Rauf with the same claims, she stated in Monday’s complaint, “I have repeated whatever I had written in my complaint to DCP,” she said.
Kapoor also told the media that she had received threat calls since Tuesday. “Since Tuesday, I received at least 12 calls from two different numbers of Mumbai and Delhi. The unknown person threatened to bump me off if I don't stop pursuing the case. The person claims to be Rauf's friend,” she said.
However, Rauf denies the allegations saying, “All I can say at the moment is that there is no truth in these allegations. I cannot make such relations at the ripe old age of 56,” Rauf said.
Tags: Asad Rauf, Asad Rauf Scandal Pictures, Leena Kapoor, Leena Kapoor Scandal Pictures, Leena Kapoor With Asad Rauf Pictures,

a