Widgets

READ THE FULL - STORY GUYSS ITS DAMN HEART TOUCHING ♥

READ THE FULL -

STORY GUYSS ITS DAMN HEART TOUCHING ♥

GIRl: I miss you.
BOy: And so? GIRl: I really did.
BOy: oK. GIRl: I’m sorry.
BOy: What for? GIRl: For ignoring your efforts to
communicate with me.
BOy: Its OK. I got used to it, then
I got tired, so I stopped trying and
started forgetting. GIRl: I..
GIRl: I…tried to forget about you,
you see.


BOy: …....... GIRl: Cause it tore me apart that
we can never be…
BOy: its OK. GIRl: Why is it so OK?
BOy: I got used to days hoping
you’d be back, but then you
never
did. I started facing reality, and
started to get a move on. GIRl: Wait…am I too late?
BOy: Too late for what? GIRl: To court you?
BOy: You know, I’ve always
wanted to hear that from you.
Back then, a years ago. But…I got
used to only wishing for it..then
realized it would never happen, so
I stopped hoping. GIRl: I’m really sorry, but dont
worry, this time, I will make your
wishes come true.
BOY: Thats not possible..I have
got
someone in ma life... GIRl:Its great for you.. Who is
she?
When I'll meet her?
BOY:She doesn't want to meet
you
any day. GIRL:Why? What I have done to
her?
BOY:(slowly replied)-
She just don't
wanna meet the one who did
hurt me the most.. Its my turn to say sorry. Time got
into me. You’ve broken my heart
already. I cant risk experiencing
that again. Thank you anyway.
For
communicating with me after a years of silence .. She kept her head down and
went silently. After she left The boy out her
picture kept in his wallet-
Some tears rolled down when he
whispered -'Its still you'..... Thumbs up for the boy.....:(

a