Widgets

TOUCHING STORY

TOUCHING STORY

My mom only had one eye. I hated
her… She was such an
embarrassment. She cooked for
students and teachers to support
the family.
There was this one day during
elementary school where my mom
came to say hello to me. I was so
embarrassed.
How could she do this to me? I
ignored her, threw her a hateful
look and ran out. The next day at
school one of my classmates said,
‘EEEE, your mo
m only has one eye!’
I wanted to bury myself. I also
wanted my mom to just
disappear. I confronted her that
day and said, ‘ If you’re only
gonna make me a laughing stock,
why don’t you just die?’
My mom did not respond… I didn’t
even stop to think for a second
about what I had said, because I
was full of anger. I was oblivious
to her feelings.
I wanted out of that house, and
have nothing to do with her. So I
studied real hard, got a chance to
go abroad to study.
Then, I got married. I bought a
house of my own. I had kids of
my own. I was happy with my life,
my kids and the comforts. Then
one day, my Mother came to visit
me. She hadn’t seen me in years
and she didn’t even meet her
grandchildren.
When she stood by the door, my
children laughed at her, and I
yelled at her for coming over
uninvited. I screamed at her, ‘How
dare you come to my house and
scare my children!’ GET OUT
OFHERE! NOW!!!’
And to this, my mother quietly
answered, ‘Oh, I’m so sorry. I may
have gotten the wrong address,’
and she disappeared out of sight.
One day, a letter regarding a
school reunion came to my house.
So I lied to my wife that I was
going on a business trip. After
there union, I went to the old
shack just out of curiosity.
My neighbours said that she died.
I did not shed a single tear. They
handed me a letter that she had
wanted me to have.
‘My dearest son,
I think of you all the time. I’m
sorry that I came to your house
and scared your children.
I was so glad when I heard you
were coming for the reunion. But
I may not be able to even get out
of bed to see you. I’m sorry that I
was a constant embarrassment to
you when you were growing up.
You see……..when you were very
little, you got into an accident, and
lost your eye. As a mother, I
couldn’t stand watching you
having to grow up with one eye.
So I gave you mine.
I was so proud of my son who
was seeing a whole new world
for me, in my place, with that eye.
With all my love to you,
Your mother.’

MORAL LESSON:
Always LOVE your parents. They
are a blessing to you.

NOTE:
We only have one mom, so love
her, you will come to cry when
she's gone.

If you love your Mom, press "LIKE" and

write,"I LOVE U MOM" if you are proud of her:)

a