Widgets

Saddest text message

Saddest text message.
Girl: Babe, let's meet later.
I
miss you.
Boy: Aright, I'll just finish
this round of
beer.


Girl: You're drinking again?
Boy: Don't worry; I'll be
there, okay?
Girl: Okay, I'll be waiting.
*hours passed, more of the
boy's
friends came and they
enjoyed too
much that he forgot about
the time.
The boy looked at his
cellphone and saw
four messages and 10
missed calls.
He shut his phone down to
pretend his battery was
drained.
The boy went
home and saw his brother,
panicking
outside the house and
looking for
him.*
Brother: someone called
earlier!
Your girlfriend's bag was
snatched, but she followed
the snatchers and they shot
her!
Boy: don't mess with me
man. Stop
joking.
*The boy opened his
cellphone and
looked at her messages.*
11: 00pm
Babe, where are you?
11: 30pm
Babe, why is your phone
off?
11: 45pm
Babe, there are guys
following me. I'm scared.
Where are you? :'(
12: 00am
Happy Anniversary Babe, I
love you. I
wanted to greet you
personally, but I think I
won't see you tonight.
Good
night babe, I hope you're
not drunk when you get
home. ♥ ♥ ♥

a