Widgets

WHAT IS LOVE




WHAT IS LOVE...??
.
.
Its in Those SPECIAL Moments we
shared together...♥
Those LAUGH we have together..♥
Those SECRETS we share..♥
Those PROMISES we made in
heart..♥


Those DAYS u Wait to meet..♥
Those Million SORRY I say..♥
Those CALLS that seem like seconds
& we never knew that hours have
passed..♥
Those MESSAGES in the INBOX u just
cant delete..♥
Those MOMENTS I just cant
forget..♥
Those LOVELY shy glances we
exchange..♥
Those SPECIAL times when u look
at that person specially..♥
Those EXPRESSION u make the
sudden when I say "I LUV U" while
talking on the phone..♥
Those COMPLIMENT, BLUSHES &
KISSES..♥
Those JEALOUS expression when u
c I was z looking another hot
person..♥
Those CUTE ANGRY gestures of
yours..♥
Those CONVERSATION that go no
where..♥
Those TEARS when I miss u..♥

THATZ LOVE....!! ITS
UNPREDICTABLE.. .!! ♥ ♥ ♥
 

a