Widgets

Its a story about me and you



Its a story about me and you we met we talk we joke then we became
friends we shared our numbers we became good friends i had a girl
friend but still we were good friends we started sharing
every thoughts our likes dislikes we found out we have nothing in


common we were two different people with different aspects then i
realized that i like
and said that to you. You also admitted that you also like me i broke up
with my girlfriend as she was not good as you she did not understands
me like you did. Our liking turns into love we started caring for each
other like friends
fighting to each other like brother sister and loving to each other like
husband wife those were the perfect days when we were together like
all time we knew everything about each otherit was so good it was so
right days without you was not days it was a year without rain. You
became my
habit then one day you had to go an i was all alone we were apart
without you i was like fish without water,pizza without cheese and
human without heart You became my life line but i still manged because
you promised me u''ll be back i waited waitedand waited u came back
but not like before you came along with distance which is still with you
but i am not i still love you love you more thenbefore and waiting for
that day when this distance will over.... ♥

a