Widgets

Must Read



Must Read :[

Brother was sHoked aftr listening that his
Sis had lost her eyes n she need new heart 2
survive

BRO: there is no need of u 2 live

SIS: bro my eyes r gone i'l die if I doest get a new
heart plz bro help me :(


BRO: PLZ see me last time em going 2 leave u Dont
expect any
help 4m me

SIS: (crying) plz bro dont do dis !

BRO(SMILED) : 4give me ! After days d girl get new
eyes n heart :)

MOM: Whr z ur bro?

SIS: I dont want 2 see him he does't luv me! Same day at hoMe

DocTor: (Came wid a DEAD
bOdY ) ur bro had lost his life...he is died:)

SIS: (cried out ) hOwz this happen !!

DOCTOR: The eyes that makes ur vision..is of ur bro
d heart that
save ur life is of ur bro :(

SIS:( Crying loudly ) Why hav u done this bro !! dOCtoR gave him a paper on which his brOthEr
wrote
"I m
ALwAYS WiTH U
I WAS BORN ONLY TO PROTECT U "

MORAL : A BROTHER cAN LOOSE EVERYTHING 4 his
SISter ALL I WANT IZ MY SISTERS tO liVe LOnG n
hAPPY!

a